5 Conferences $200. Can be split and 5 different people attend. Company or Battalion Gift
County Fire Tactics (CF Tactics, CFT), will host its annual Command Officer Boot Camp (COBC) Conference May 11th–13th, 2021, in beautiful Pensacola Beach, Florida.
- Conference Registration $550.00
- Spouse Registration $200.00
COBC is a one of a kind family-friendly fire conference offering educational sessions on Leadership, Tactics, & Relationships. The event will take place in-person at the Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Side Convention Center in the Royal Palm Ballroom and feature more than 10 different speakers listed below.
- Chief Todd Edwards
- Chief Curt Isakson
- Chief Dave McGrail
- Chief John Salka
- Chief Shannon Stone
- Chief Mike Terpak
- Chief Scott Thompson
- Chief Frank Viscuso
- Captain Dena Ali
- Lieutenant Ray McCormack
- Lieutenant Steve Robertson
- * Special Keynote Presenter *
CF Tactics designed this program for someone who wants to increase their personal and professional motivation while creating an opportunity to elevate their career. The speakers at Command Officer Boot Camp 2021 will present on subjects covering Leadership, Tactics, and Relationships in Life and Marriage. COBC is ideal for all ranks of firefighters, fire officers, and their spouses to connect with colleagues and like-minded people.
CFT COBC encourages spouse and family attendance by offering:
- Spouse Friendly Conference Registration Rate.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner discounts with the CFT wristband at many local restaurants within walking distance of the Hilton.
- Beverage discounts are available with the purchase of a CFT Tumbler in the Oleander Room for use at many local restaurants.
- Complimentary Beach Chairs and Beach Umbrellas provided courtesy of County Fire Tactics for registered spouses.
- The white sandy beaches and emerald green waters on the Gulf of Mexico.
- Reduced room rates at two Hilton brand properties.
- Networking opportunities for spouses and fire service personnel.
Book Your Hotel The Hilton Pensacola Beach is the venue and host hotel for Command Officer Boot Camp 2021 (COBC). The neighboring Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach shares the Hilton property. Both of these locations offer discounted rooms during this program. The CFT discount group code for COBC 2021 is COB. to and from the Pensacola International Airport (PNS) the day before, and the day after the conference.Ground Transportation to and from PNS Airport for FREE … FREE !!! County Fire Tactics has you covered with ground transportation
- Arrivals on Monday, May 10th, 2021 will locate a Dream Catcher Shuttle Service vehicle outside Baggage Claim 3 at PNS.
- Departures on Friday, May 14th, 2021 will locate a Dream Catcher Shuttle Service vehicle outside the Hilton Hotel lobby.
Rides times to and from Pensacola Beach are extended due to the closure of the Pensacola Bay Bridge following significant damage sustained during Hurricane Sally in September 2020.
A Few Spots Opened.Continue reading
One Person Per Six Foot Table
Please Check Your Junk Mail. Check the email address given when you registered and paid for the CFT 100. Locking in for the CFT ODP 2021 January 11-15 needs to be asap. Go to link and use the code sent to you via email. We will be checking attendees in Sunday afternoon January 10th when they arrive at the Hilton.
Reminder that our Pensacola Bay Bridge is out from Pensacola. The road from Navarre Beach to Pensacola Beach is out. YES!! The short bridge from Gulf Breeze to Pensacola Beach is still open.
We RECOMMEND all CFT ODP attendees arrive Sunday and stay until Saturday morning. You will NOT HAVE TIME to get from Pensacola Beach to the airport Friday after class.
We will have shuttles starting Saturday morning before the first flights leave the Pensacola Airport.
Any Questions contact Curt Isakson
firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call (850) 393-0581
HROC 2020 was delayed and combined with the CFT Fire School February 16-18. Based on this, there’s only a few spots left. Regardless what conference you registered for, they have been combined.
Joey Mirth is giving his spot to CFT ODP away. Just email Curt at email@example.com why you want this free spot and what it will do for you.
We are allowing any past CFT Conference credit to be used for the up coming CFT ODP.
Just email Curt at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
This program is approved by the Florida State Fire College for 40 hours towards all renewals.
We would really appreciate our supporters/followers to give something. Every Donation Helps!!!
The CFT ODP in January will be one person per six foot table. Mask Mandatory when coming and going. Mask Mandatory in common areas.