County Fire Tactics (CFT), will host the annual CFT Fire School: Leadership & Tactics Conference, February 8th–10th, 2022, with two days of lecture and one day of Hands on Training (HOT) sessions at the Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Side Convention Center.
REGISTER TO ATTEND CFT FIRE SCHOOL 2022
CFT FIRE SCHOOL LEADERSHIP & TACTICS CONFERENCE 2022
County Fire Tactics Fire School: Leadership & Tactics Conference will offer lectures on Day 1 and Day 2 from 8am–5pm from the five nationally recognized instructors listed below.
Day 3 will feature HOT Sessions.
- Chief Mo Davis
- Chief Clyde Gordon
- Chief Howard Rinewalt
- Chief Curt Isakson
- Captain Kyle Romagus
BOOK YOUR HOTEL TODAY
The Hilton Pensacola Beach is the venue and host hotel for the Officer Development Program (ODP).
The neighboring Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach shares the Hilton property, and the Holiday Inn Resort is next door.
The Surf & Sand Resort is across from the Pensacola. Beach Pier, only a short walk away. Use the hotel discount button for necessary booking codes.
DISCOUNTS, NETWORKING, SOCIAL ACTIVITIES
- Evening events to connect with instructors, and like-minded people.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner discounts with the CFT Wrist Band.
- Beverage discounts with the County Fire Tactics Tumbler.
- Reduced lodging rates at the host hotel, and nearby hotels.
PNS Airport Ground Transportation for FREE ... FREE !!!
County Fire Tactics sponsored airport shuttles will get attendees to and from the Pensacola Airport (PNS) on Monday, and Friday only.
- Monday, 2/7/2022, arrivals will locate a Dream Catcher Shuttle outside Baggage Claim 3 at Pensacola International Airport.
- Friday, 2/11/2022, departures will locate a Dream Catcher Shuttle outside the Hilton Hotel lobby.
- Shuttle registration will open approximately one week before the conference. Registration required to ride.