County Fire Tactics (CFT), will host the annual Officer Development Program (ODP), January 10th–14th, 2022, with five days of lecture sessions at the Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Side Convention Center.
CF Tactics designed this five-day 40-hour officer development program for firefighters, fire officers, fire chiefs, and participants seeking future promotional opportunities to any rank.
START YOUR REGISTRATION TO ATTEND ODP 2022
ODP 2022 LECTURE CURRICULUM & SPEAKERS
ODP will elevate your understanding of Fireground Size-Up, and Assigning/Deploying the proper Fireground Tactics, based on staffing and available resources. CFT will also cover Time Delayed Tactics that can aid fire departments that operate with limited staffing and resources.
ODP’s academic approach dives into the world of Strategy, Tactics, and Leadership for use in the fire station and the fire ground.
The lectures take place daily from 8am–5pm. The five nationally recognized instructors for this one-week event are listed below.
- Chief Dave McGrail
- Chief Scott Thompson
- Chief Mike Terpak
- Chief Frank Viscuso
- Chief Curt Isakson
ODP is all about professional development, therefore we request more than a minimum standard from our attendees.
- Formal dress Monday, Department Uniform and/or Button Up Shirts.
- Business casual dress Tuesday through Friday, with at least a collared golf shirt.
- An official name tag will be issued and worn each day for accountability purposes.
- All attendees are required to attend 100% of the program to receive credit and the CFT ODP certificate. Certificates are issued at the end of the day on Friday.
- Our program is not to be confused with a seminar or conference, sleeping in is unacceptable.
BOOK YOUR HOTEL TODAY
The Hilton Pensacola Beach is the venue and host hotel for the Officer Development Program (ODP).
The neighboring Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach shares the Hilton property, and the Holiday Inn Resort is next door.
The Surf & Sand Resort is across from the Pensacola. Beach Pier, only a short walk away. Use the hotel discount button for necessary booking codes.
DISCOUNTS, NETWORKING, SOCIAL ACTIVITIES
- Evening events to connect with instructors, and like-minded people.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner discounts with the CFT Wrist Band.
- Beverage discounts with the County Fire Tactics Tumbler
- Reduced lodging rates at the host hotel, and nearby hotels.
PNS Airport Ground Transportation for FREE ... FREE !!!
County Fire Tactics sponsored airport shuttles will get attendees to and from the Pensacola Airport (PNS) on Sunday, and Saturday only.
- Sunday, 1/9/2022, arrivals will locate a Dream Catcher Shuttle vehicle outside Baggage Claim 3 at Pensacola International Airport.
- Saturday, 1/15/2022, departures will locate a Dream Catcher Shuttle vehicle outside the Hilton Hotel lobby.