County Fire Tactics (CF Tactics, CFT), will host its annual High Rise Operations Conference (HROC) December 7th–9th, 2021, with a pre-conference lecture session on December 6th, 2021.
The main conference will open on December 7th, 2021 with two days of lecture, and one day of hands-on. HROC is unique, our attendees have the opportunity to hookup and flow water off the 17th floor of the Hilton Hotel, overlooking the Gulf of Mexico on Pensacola Beach.
CF Tactics designed HROC for you because no other like it exists. Firefighters, Fire Officers, and Fire Chiefs will receive the latest tactics, trends, and lessons learned for operating at fires in both high-rise and standpipe-equipped buildings through our lecture and hands-on training tracks. Be prepared to make notes, write a lot of things down, and ask a lot of questions, whether it’s in class or after class.
The lecture events will take place Tuesday and Wednesday in-person at the Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Side Convention Center in the Royal Palm Ballroom. The H.O.T. Tracks will take place Thursday at the Hilton and other nearby properties.
The speaker and instructor line up for CF Tactics HROC is filled with highly experienced and knowledgeable instructors to include their personal cadres from all over the country who share a passion for making our profession as safe as possible while being as aggressive as possible.
Our diverse group of fire service leaders will prepare you to accomplish fireground tactical priorities and deliver significant amounts of water on the fire in these challenging occupancies. Nearly 50% of all high rises in existence today are not equipped with fire protection sprinklers systems and the other 50% experience documented incidents of suppression system failure, ineffectiveness, or both.
- High Rise Operations Conference 2021 (HROC) speakers and instructors.
- High Rise Operations Conference 2021 (HROC) Hands-on Training (H.O.T.) Tracks.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
CFT HROC encourages your attendance by offering:
- Our instructor cadre is always available to talk, especially about fire duty, theories, and things that they’re testing and working on.
- Networking opportunities to connect with instructors, and like-minded people.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner discounts with the CFT wristband at many local restaurants within walking distance of the Hilton.
- Beverage discounts are available with the purchase of a CFT Tumbler in the Oleander Room for use at many local restaurants.
- The picturesque setting of Pensacola Beach, directly on the Gulf of Mexico.
- Reduced room rates at two Hilton brand properties.
Book Your Hotel
The Hilton Pensacola Beach is the venue and host hotel for the High Rise Operations Conference (HROC). The neighboring Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach shares the Hilton property. Both of these locations offer discounted rooms during this program. An HROC hotel discount button is listed below.
Ground Transportation to and from PNS Airport for FREE … FREE !!! County Fire Tactics has you covered with ground transportation to and from the Pensacola International Airport (PNS) the day before, and the day after the conference. We are the only fire conference to offer this level of service.
- Arrivals on Monday, December 6th, 2021 will locate a Dream Catcher Shuttle Service vehicle outside Baggage Claim 3 at PNS.
- Departures on Friday, December 9th, 2021 will locate a Dream Catcher Shuttle Service vehicle outside the Hilton Hotel lobby.
Rides times to and from Pensacola Beach are extended due to the closure of the Pensacola Bay Bridge following significant damage sustained during Hurricane Sally in September 2020. If arriving by car proceed to Exit 22 on I-10 and head south on SR 281 across the Garcon Point Bridge to US 98 in Gulf Breeze FL.