County Fire Tactics (CF Tactics, CFT), will host its annual Command Officer Boot Camp (COBC) Conference May 11th–13th, 2021, in beautiful Pensacola Beach, Florida.
COBC is a one-of-a-kind family-friendly fire conference offering educational sessions on Leadership, Tactics, & Relationships. The event will take place in-person at the Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Side Convention Center in the Royal Palm Ballroom and feature the 10 different speakers listed below.
- Chief Todd Edwards
- Chief Curt Isakson
- Chief Dave McGrail
- Chief Shannon Stone
- Chief Scott Thompson
- Captain Dena Ali
- Lieut. Ray McCormack
- Lieut. Steve Robertson
- Jessica Isakson
CF Tactics designed this program for someone who wants to increase their personal and professional motivation while creating an opportunity to elevate their career.
The speakers at Command Officer Boot Camp 2021 will present on subjects covering Leadership, Tactics, and Relationships in Life and Marriage. COBC is ideal for all ranks of firefighters, fire officers, and their spouses to connect with colleagues and like-minded people.
CFT COBC encourages spouse and family attendance by offering:
- Spouse Friendly Conference Registration Rate.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner discounts with the CFT wristband at many local restaurants within walking distance of the Hilton.
- Beverage discounts are available with the purchase of a CFT Tumbler in the Oleander Room for use at many local restaurants.
- Complimentary Beach Chairs and Beach Umbrellas provided courtesy of County Fire Tactics for registered spouses.
- The white sandy beaches and emerald green waters on the Gulf of Mexico.
- Reduced room rates at two Hilton brand properties.
- Networking opportunities for spouses and fire service personnel.
Book Your Hotel
The Hilton Pensacola Beach is the venue and host hotel for Command Officer Boot Camp 2021 (COBC). The neighboring Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach shares the Hilton property. Both of these locations offer discounted rooms during this program. A COBC hotel discount button is listed below.
Ground Transportation to and from PNS Airport for FREE … FREE !!!
- Arrivals on Monday, May 10th, 2021 will locate a Dream Catcher Shuttle Service vehicle outside Baggage Claim 3 at PNS.
- Departures on Friday, May 14th, 2021 will locate a Dream Catcher Shuttle Service vehicle outside the Hilton Hotel lobby.
Rides times to and from Pensacola Beach are extended due to the closure of the Pensacola Bay Bridge following significant damage sustained during Hurricane Sally in September 2020. If arriving by car proceed to Exit 22 on I-10 and head south on SR 281 across the Garcon Point Bridge to US 98 in Gulf Breeze FL.