CF Tactics offers five different fire conference programs annually in Pensacola Beach.
Going to raffle a CFT 100 Friday January 15th. It’s Free to enter. Just copy and post this link on Facebook. Tag 30 other Firefighters and Curt Isakson to be automatically entered to WIN A CFT 100. The video is short and top notch. Turn up the Volume to hear it all. 2021 will be the Biggest Year of going to the next level. Get Some!
5 Conferences $200. Can be split and 5 different people attend. Company or Battalion Gift
County Fire Tactics (CF Tactics, CFT), will host its annual Command Officer Boot Camp (COBC) Conference May 11th–13th, 2021, in beautiful Pensacola Beach, Florida.
- Conference Registration $550.00
- Spouse Registration $200.00
COBC is a one of a kind family-friendly fire conference offering educational sessions on Leadership, Tactics, & Relationships. The event will take place in-person at the Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Side Convention Center in the Royal Palm Ballroom and feature more than 10 different speakers listed below.
- Chief Todd Edwards
- Chief Curt Isakson
- Chief Dave McGrail
- Chief John Salka
- Chief Shannon Stone
- Chief Mike Terpak
- Chief Scott Thompson
- Chief Frank Viscuso
- Captain Dena Ali
- Lieutenant Ray McCormack
- Lieutenant Steve Robertson
- * Special Keynote Presenter *
CF Tactics designed this program for someone who wants to increase their personal and professional motivation while creating an opportunity to elevate their career. The speakers at Command Officer Boot Camp 2021 will present on subjects covering Leadership, Tactics, and Relationships in Life and Marriage. COBC is ideal for all ranks of firefighters, fire officers, and their spouses to connect with colleagues and like-minded people.
|[maxbutton id=”9″ url=”https://CFTactics.regfox.com/cobc-command-officer-boot-camp”%5D|
CFT COBC encourages spouse and family attendance by offering:
- Spouse Friendly Conference Registration Rate.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner discounts with the CFT wristband at many local restaurants within walking distance of the Hilton.
- Beverage discounts are available with the purchase of a CFT Tumbler in the Oleander Room for use at many local restaurants.
- Complimentary Beach Chairs and Beach Umbrellas provided courtesy of County Fire Tactics for registered spouses.
- The white sandy beaches and emerald green waters on the Gulf of Mexico.
- Reduced room rates at two Hilton brand properties.
- Networking opportunities for spouses and fire service personnel.
Book Your Hotel The Hilton Pensacola Beach is the venue and host hotel for Command Officer Boot Camp 2021 (COBC). The neighboring Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach shares the Hilton property. Both of these locations offer discounted rooms during this program. The CFT discount group code for COBC 2021 is COB. [maxbutton id=”8″ text=”HILTON HOTEL ROOMS FROM $159″ url=”https://hiltonpensacolabeach.com/” window=”new” nofollow=”true”] [maxbutton id=”8″ text=”HAMPTON INN ROOMS FROM $139″ url=”https://hamptonpensacolabeach.com/” window=”new” nofollow=”true”] Ground Transportation to and from PNS Airport for FREE … FREE !!! County Fire Tactics has you covered with ground transportation to and from the Pensacola International Airport (PNS) the day before, and the day after the conference.
- Arrivals on Monday, May 10th, 2021 will locate a Dream Catcher Shuttle Service vehicle outside Baggage Claim 3 at PNS.
- Departures on Friday, May 14th, 2021 will locate a Dream Catcher Shuttle Service vehicle outside the Hilton Hotel lobby.
Rides times to and from Pensacola Beach are extended due to the closure of the Pensacola Bay Bridge following significant damage sustained during Hurricane Sally in September 2020.
The CFT ODP in January will be one person per six foot table. Mask Mandatory when coming and going. Mask Mandatory in common areas.
Please forward to your Training Division.
Share with your FOOLS GROUP
Please share on Social Media.
This short video explains the 5 Conferences for one low price of $1,000 for 2021.
Without the CFT 100 the current cost to register for the 5 CFT Conferences in 2021.
ODP $550, CFT Fire School $250, COBC $550 , WOFC $450, HROC $350 total cost world be $2150. So the CFT 100 is over 50% OFF with the ability to send six different people.