If you haven’t seen Chief David Rhodes opening presentation from FDIC 2023, NOW IS THE TIME. WATCH NOW or FIRST THING IN THE MORNING, before you watch Chief Brian Brush in the MORNING at about 9:00AM on the Facebook Live FDIC Page.
In a time when society is experiencing division, a workforce is seeing great resignation, and most are suffering an attention recession, we must be very clear, not here, not us. An unquenchable fire cannot be extinguished, and an unquenchable thirst cannot be satisfied.
It is and always has been our unquenchable faith in mission and each other that builds such trust and belief inside and outside of our profession. Engaging, empowering, and challenging the mission driven among us is critical to our survival in service to our communities and one another.
FirefighterRescues.com is live and UPDATED. In the coming weeks we will begin posting and getting more attention on Acknowledgement that Firefighters are making grabs.
FirefighterRescues.Com is about documenting One Save/Grab at a Time, while also supporting the Mission of Search. We are here to help the movement towards a SEARCH CULTURE and getting as many FIRE DEPARTMENTS as possible on board with reporting all rescues to FirefighterRescueSurvey.com
DOCUMENTING SAVES, AKA OUR WINS, ONE POST AT A TIME, IS ALSO IN LINE WITH COUNTYFIRETACTICS.COM PEOPLE BEFORE WATER MISSION TO REDUCE CIVILIAN DEATHS BELOW 2000. SEEING IS BELIEVING, BELIEVING IT IS POSSIBLE TO MAKE GRABS IN URBAN, SUBURBAN, AND RURAL AMERICA.
Today I had the pleasure of speaking to a FULL CLASS at FDIC 2023 presenting PEOPLE BEFORE WATER. I too am Unapologetic in my views for reducing CIVILIAN FIRE FATALITIES below 2000.
I support Chief Rhodes and we share the similar beliefs of Unapologetically Promoting…
- Search Culture that removes victims in the first 6 to 10 minutes.
- Extinguishment by occupying the interior so we can search.
- Believing the structure is not clear until we search it.
- Research to challenge our thoughts, beliefs, and tactics.
- Opposed to anyone who spends thousands of dollars equipping and training firefighters only to take away their ability to make decisions on the scene with these risk averse policies and slogans that are totally counter to common sense and our mission of saving lives.