County Fire Tactics (CFT), will host the annual Water On The Fire Conference (WOFC) August 24th–26th, 2021, with two days of lecture, and one day of hands-on training (HOT) sessions at the Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Side Convention Center.
START YOUR REGISTRATION TO ATTEND WOFC 2021
WOFC 2021 LECTURES & HOT SESSIONS
CF Tactics 2021 Water On the Fire Conference will headline and feature two unique individual keynote presentations from Tim Klett and Ray McCormack, setting the tone for the week’s activities. Throughout the conference, attendees will learn about everything from water supply systems to nozzle streams and all the components in between.
Firefighters, Fire Officers, and Fire Chiefs will leave this conference with knowledge, skills, and abilities they can apply at their individual fire department based on their own unique setting and staffing. CFT will provide you with a complete understanding of how to get Water On the Fire from lessons learned in the classroom, and our hands-on training (H.O.T.) tracks.
The speaker and instructor line up listed below for CF Tactics WOFC is comprised of passionate firefighters who love the job and come from urban, suburban, and rural communities. Our cadre has years of credible, vetted, and trusted fire duty experience they will share over the three days and nights you will spend on Pensacola Beach.
The lecture events will occur Tuesday and Wednesday in the Royal Palm Ballroom, and the H.O.T. Tracks will be held Thursday at the Hilton properties.
LECTURE PRESENTATIONS & HOT SESSIONS SCHEDULE
Tuesday – Lecture Session
- Tim Klett
- Jerry Herbst
- Chris Martin
- Brian Brush
- Mike Ciampo
Wednesday – Lecture Session
- Ray McCormack
- Daryl Liggins
- Jay Blake
- Jon Hall
Thursday – Full Day Lecture Session
- Hydrants to Nozzles (LeGear)
Thursday – 1/3 Day HOT Session (Two AM, One PM)
- Bulk Bed Stretches (Liggins – Klett)
- Hoseline Choices (Edwards – Stone)
- ULFSRI Hallway (Stakes – Alt)
- Can Confidence (Wheaton)
- Preconnects (Hall – Blake)
- Hose Packs (Brush – Romagus)
- Forcing Doors (Ciampo)
Thursday – 1/2 Day HOT Session (One AM, One PM)
- XD Nation (McCormack – Robertson)
- Brass Tacks Hard-ER Facts (Martin – Herbst)
CFT will require students to wear Work Boots, Work Gloves, and Long Pants for the HOT Sessions. No Bunker Gear Required.
BOOK YOUR HOTEL TODAY
The Hilton Pensacola Beach is the venue and host hotel for the Water On The Fire Conference (WOFC).The neighboring Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach shares the Hilton property, and the Holiday Inn Resort is next door.
The Surf & Sand Resort is across from the Pensacola Beach Pier, only a short walk away. All of these locations offer discounted rooms and no cost for parking.
DISCOUNTS, NETWORKING, SOCIAL ACTIVITIES
- Nightly social activities to connect with instructors, and like-minded people.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner discounts.
- Beverage discounts with the CFT Tumbler
- Reduced room rates at two Hilton brand properties.
PNS Airport Ground Transportation for FREE ... FREE !!!
County Fire Tactics sponsored airport shuttles will get attendees to and from the Pensacola Airport (PNS) on Monday, and Friday only.
- Monday, 8/23/2021, arrivals will locate a Dream Catcher Shuttle outside Baggage Claim 3 at Pensacola International Airport.
- Friday, 8/27/2021, departures will locate a Dream Catcher Shuttle outside the Hilton Hotel lobby.
- Shuttle registration will open approximately one week before the conference. Registration required to ride.