Please Read ALL Seven Updates, They Should Answer Most of the Recent Frequently Asked Questions by Attendees
1. Airport Shuttle For Hilton, Hampton Inn, and Holiday Inn
- If you are not registered, click here to complete the registration.
- Attendees flying and staying at the Hampton Inn or the Holiday Inn will be dropped off at the main entrance of the Hilton.
- The other hotels are directly adjacent to the Hilton on the East and West sides.
2. Arrival & Checkin on Sun Jan 29th, 2023, or Mon Jan 30th, 2023.
- Check in for Badge, CFT Wristband, and purchase CFT Tumblers ($25 + Four Stickers Included) in the 2nd Floor Gulfside Emerald Coast Room at the Hilton starting no later than 3pm 🕒 Sunday.
- Could possibly open sooner.
- Checkin re-opens Monday morning at 7:30am for those driving.
3. Social Events
- The Sunday Night Arrival Social is at The Hilton Bar Gulfside on the 1st Floor and 2nd Floor.
- Without the CFT Tumbler you pay full price/resort prices. CFT Tumblers ($25 + Four Stickers Included)
- You can use the tumbler all week at all of the Events and Socials to get 20 to 50 percent off drinks.
4. Final Dress Code Update / Explanation
- Class A (You do not need you Cap/Hat) or Class B / Station Uniform for all Attendees Monday.
- Even those taking the CFT TRACK & FDNY Track.
- If those choices are not available, pants, shoes, collared shirt.
5. Turnout Gear, PPE, SCBA Masks
- No One needs to bring air packs or SCBA bottles. We adjusted the training to provide packs where needed.
- Just bring your mask/face piece.
6. ODP Track , CFT Track, FDNY Track
- All attendees/Tracks will be be in the Big Ball Room 8:00a-5:00p Monday, January 30th, 2023.
7. Notifications Via Registered E-Mail
- Please check your email or the email used by you or someone else for your registration for additional updates.
- Any and all additional details if not covered will be explained at 8:00am Monday Morning in the Big Room (Royal Palm Ballroom at Hilton).
'23 - '24 CONFERENCES
'23 -'24 SEMINARS NEAR YOU
CFT CONFERENCE VIDEO
Sign up now to be in the know about everything we have going on at County Fire Tactics.
Add yourself onto our Box Alarm, and you will receive exclusive first release notifications to your e-mail about conferences, seminars, discounts, podcasts, training articles, and more.
CF Tactics Box Alarm Updates
CONTACT CF TACTICS
View a list of CF Tactics programs Chief Isakson can deliver at your next conference, seminar, symposium, or in house event. Utilize the links provided to reach Curt and Jessica for more information about booking Chief Isakson or our Pensacola Beach conference series.