HROC was rescheduled from the original dates of December 8th–10th, 2020 due to changes in speaker availability, and the unforeseen damage of Hurricane Sally to the Hilton Pensacola Beach, the local community, and the loss of the “Three Mile Bridge” connecting Pensacola to Gulf Breeze. County Fire Tactics (CF Tactics, CFT), will host its annual High Rise Operations Conference (HROC) February 16th–18th, 2021, with two days of lecture, and one day of hands-on where students are able to flow water off the 17th floor of the Hilton, overlooking the Gulf of Mexico in Pensacola Beach Florida.
[maxbutton id=”11″ text=”Early Registration Investment $399.00″ url=”https://cvent.me/ebY54L” window=”new” nofollow=”true”] [maxbutton id=”11″ text=”Full Registration Investment $550.00″ url=”https://cvent.me/ebY54L” window=”new” nofollow=”true”]
CF Tactics designed HROC for you because no other like it exists. Firefighters, Fire Officers, and Fire Chiefs will receive the latest tactics, trends, and lessons learned for operating at fires in both high-rise and standpipe equipped buildings through our lecture and hands-on training tracks.
The lecture events will take place Tuesday and Wednesday in-person at the Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Side Convention Center in the Royal Palm Ballroom. The H.O.T. Tracks will take place Thursday within a short walking distance of the Hilton, at the former Best Western Beachside Resort, which is scheduled for demolition.
The speaker and instructor line up for CF Tactics HROC is filled with highly experienced and knowledgeable instructors to include their personal cadres from all over the country who share a passion for making our profession as safe as possible while being as aggressive as possible.
Our diverse group of fire service leaders will prepare you to accomplish fireground tactical priorities and deliver significant amounts of water on the fire in these challenging occupancies. Nearly 50% of all high rises in existence today are not equipped with fire protection sprinklers systems and the other 50% experience documented incidents of suppression system failure, ineffectiveness, or both.
- Brian Brush
- Mike Ciampo
- Todd Edwards
- Liam Flarrety
- Bill Gustin
- Curt Isakson
- Tim Klett
- Dennis Lagear
- Clark Lamping
- Darryl Liggins
- Mike Lombardo
- Josh Materi
- Jim McCormack
- Ray McCormack
- Dave McGrail
- Bob Morris
- Steve Robertson
- Matt Scallan
- Kyle Smith
- Shannon Stone
- Mike Terpak
- Cody Trestrail
- Back to the Basics – Cody Trestrail with Brothers in Battle
- FDNY – Mike Ciampo, Ray McCormack, Bob Morris & team
- FDTN: RIT & Survival – Jim McCormack, Tim Klett, Mike Lombardo
- Suburban High Rise – Bill Gustin & Team
- Urban High Rise – Dave McGrail & Team
- Command & Control – Mike Terpak ** NO BUNKER GEAR **
- Hydrants to Nozzles – Dennis Lagear ** NO BUNKER GEAR **
|[maxbutton id=”9″ url=”https://cvent.me/ebY54L”%5D|
CFT HROC encourages your attendance by offering:
- Networking opportunities to connect with instructors, and like-minded people.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner discounts with the CFT wristband at many local restaurants within walking distance of the Hilton.
- Beverage discounts are available with the purchase of a CFT Tumbler in the Oleander Room for use at many local restaurants.
- The picturesque setting of Pensacola Beach, directly on the Gulf of Mexico.
- Reduced room rates at two Hilton brand properties.
Book Your Hotel
The Hilton Pensacola Beach is the venue and host hotel for the High Rise Operations Conference (HROC). The neighboring Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach shares the Hilton property. Both of these locations offer discounted rooms during this program. The CFT discount group code for HROC is LEA.
[maxbutton id=”8″ text=”HILTON HOTEL ROOMS FROM $99″ url=”https://hiltonpensacolabeach.com/” window=”new” nofollow=”true”] [maxbutton id=”8″ text=”HAMPTON INN ROOMS FROM $99″ url=”https://hamptonpensacolabeach.com/” window=”new” nofollow=”true”]
Ground Transportation to and from PNS Airport for FREE … FREE !!! County Fire Tactics has you covered with ground transportation to and from the Pensacola International Airport (PNS) the day before, and the day after the conference.
- Arrivals on Monday, February 15th, 2021 will locate a Dream Catcher Shuttle Service vehicle outside Baggage Claim 3 at PNS.
- Departures on Friday, February 19th, 2021 will locate a Dream Catcher Shuttle Service vehicle outside the Hilton Hotel lobby.
Rides times to and from Pensacola Beach are extended due to the closure of the Pensacola Bay Bridge following significant damage sustained during Hurricane Sally in September 2020.