CFT 50 Club 2024 – General Registration Now Open
USE THIS LINK TO REGISTER
THIS IS THE PREMIER CONFERENCE PASS!, Four Conferences for $600
- The CFT 50 is strictly for individuals investing in themselves because their Fire Department does not have the budget or fund outside training.
- This is the first time and most likely the only time CFT will be able to offer this kind of a deal.
- ALL CFT 50 Members will meet at a certain time during each conference to build relationships and Curt will share a few things to help support career development through vision and motivation.
CFT 50 Club Includes:
- Four main CFT Conferences held at the Hilton, Pensacola Beach, Florida. The following four Pensacola Beach Fire Conferences are the only fire conferences that are part of the CFT 50 Club, and CFT 100 Club for 2024.
- Officer Development Program January 15-19, 2024
- Command Officer Boot Camp (COBC) April 30 – May 2, 2024
- People Before Water Conference “Water On The Fire” August 27-29, 2024
- The Pensacola Beach Fire Conference December 10-12, 2024
CFT 50 Club Additional Benefits
- $600 Investment (Books and lodging are not included)
- 1st Pick at Hotel Rates
- 1st Pick Track Selection
- Free Hotel Parking
- Free Shuttle to and from Pensacola Airport and The Hilton
CFT 50 CLUB
- The CFT 50 is limited to the first 50 individuals that purchase it and we cannot do via po or check. Must register using a credit card.
- The name that you register with will be the name on check in sheet and badge for all four of the CFT 2024 Fire Conferences on Pensacola Beach. The CFT 50 is strictly for one individual and not to be split or shared among others.
- If for some reason you cannot attend one of of the conferences, your only option is to let someone else check in as you and use the name badge with the name of the one that purchased the CFT 50.
- There will not be any type of credit for CFT 50 conferences not attended in 2024. It is a use or lose type of membership like having season tickets to a sporting event.
- If you think that you might fly to any of the conferences, please click airport shuttle when registering.