Command Officer Boot Camp will take place April 30th – May 2nd, 2024 at the Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Side Convention Center. COBC is a one-of-a-kind family-friendly fire conference offering educational sessions on Leadership, Tactics, & Relationships. You and your spouse will learn from some of the most experienced speakers in our industry with a wide range of experience.
Regardless of rank and/or time on the Job COBC 2024 is one event not to miss. This COBC will have something for the rookie Firefighter to the Chief of the Fire Department and everyone in between. Come join hundreds of over Fire Service professionals and their spouses working to be their very best.
Each morning will begin with a Motivational Keynote Speech to start the day covering Leadership, Tactics, and Relationships in the Firehouse and at Home. Our program will give you the tools and knowledge to learn how to achieve balance to live a fuller life while making the most of your career in the Fire Service.
This will be our final offering of COBC in May 2024, This COBC will be going all out, and provide a vast selection of classes for both attendees and their spouses.
SECURE YOUR SEAT AT COBC 2024
COMMAND OFFICER BOOT CAMP (COBC) LECTURE SESSIONS
The event will take place in-person at the Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Side Convention Center in the Royal Palm Ballroom. COBC will feature several nationally recognized leaders.
CF Tactics designed this program for firefighters and officers who wants to increase their personal and professional motivation while creating an opportunity to elevate their career.
The speakers at Command Officer Boot Camp 2024 will present on subjects covering Leadership, Tactics, and Relationships in Life, Marriage, and the Firehouse. COBC is ideal for all ranks and their spouses to connect with colleagues and like-minded people.
The Spouse pass does feature several benefits to include the airport shuttle; Free Beach Chairs, Umbrellas, Paddleboards all week. “Over $250 Value”, Wristband & Conference Name Tag for all Discounts; Ability to attend any of the conference classes; Spouse Breakfast with Mimosa’s & Bloody Mary’s, Spouse Roundtable, Nightly Organized Socials with Food & Drink Specials
BOOK YOUR HOTEL TODAY
The Hilton Pensacola Beach is the venue and host hotel for the CFT Command Officer Boot Camp Conference. The neighboring Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach shares the Hilton property, and the Holiday Inn Resort is next door. SpringHill Suites is a short walk.
The Surf & Sand Resort is across from the Pensacola Beach Pier, only a short walk away. All of these locations offer discounted rooms and no cost for parking.
Your room codes will be on your confirmation mail.
Discounted Hotel Reservation Codes are now available to registered attendees and spouses. Keep an eye on your e-mail for If you have not received your NEW codes check for an e-mail from email@example.com sent on 2/22/2023 around 11:30am.
Holiday Inn Resort, next to the Hilton starting at $169, includes free parking.
SpringHill Suites, is east of the Hilton starting at $159, includes free parking and free breakfast.
DISCOUNTS, NETWORKING, SOCIAL ACTIVITIES & MORE
- Nightly social activities to connect with instructors, and like-minded people.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner discounts.
- Beverage discounts with the CFT Tumbler
- Reduced room rates at two Hilton brand properties.
- Experience the passion of Chief Isakson and his team of CFT Presenters.
- Receive up to date information on tactics, strategy, and leadership.
- Learn from instructors who are shaping the future of our profession.
- Learning for all ranks from Firefighter, to Line Boss, to the Chief.
- Location … Location… Location…
- The ability to network with brothers and sisters from across the country.
- Investment of time in yourself and your department.
- Interaction with instructors where you can ask questions you need answered.
- Our events are organized and students treated like family, not dollar signs.
- Family friendly, so they know why you have your passion.
FREE PNS AIRPORT SHUTTLE
County Fire Tactics sponsored airport shuttles will get attendees to and from the Pensacola Airport (PNS) on Monday, and Friday only.
- Monday, 4/29/2024, arrivals will locate a Dream Catcher Shuttle outside Baggage Claim 3 at Pensacola International Airport.
- Friday, 5/3/2024, departures will locate a Dream Catcher Shuttle outside the Hilton Hotel lobby.
- Shuttle registration will open approximately one week before the conference, registration required.
'23 - '24 CONFERENCES
'23 -'24 SEMINARS NEAR YOU
CFT CONFERENCE VIDEO
Sign up now to be in the know about everything we have going on at County Fire Tactics.
Add yourself onto our Box Alarm, and you will receive exclusive first release notifications to your e-mail about conferences, seminars, discounts, podcasts, training articles, and more.