Below is Raw Truth without editing.
18 Years Later and Still Pushing in Honor of Him.
Wednesday April 10, 2019 3:30 PM
Engine Company Operations
“Water For The Rescue”
Maintaining and Creating Survivable Space through proper hose-line selection, placement, staffing, and final delivery of the water to the right location in the shortest amount of time. This is about Aggressive Water Delivery that places the Trapped Civilian FIRST and still places property as a priority. Inside Water Application, Exterior Water Application, and a Combination of both simultaneously for the best overall extinguishment to Save Lives and Reduce Property loss.
I will also be apart of the NEW HOT PROGRAM
STRETCHING FOR SUCCESS!
Put CFTBlackFriday in at Checkout for 15% off EVERYTHING. Bonus Stickers and Wristbands for all orders over $75
Still $150 for Both Days until November 30
Single Company AFA Working Fire!
Hand Stretching Beyond 5” for One Person. Getting Some type of Water Supply.
Emergency Water Supply by the Driver.
If you don’t agree than move on. It’s just an option.
Reverse Lay For Water Supply Benefits
1. Gets everyone other than Driver to the Scene FASTER
2. Leaves the Forward Lay Hydrant open for 2nd Supply
3. Keeps a more open path for later arriving Ladder and other companies
4. Only ties up Driver to get Water Supply
5. Has a Pump/all the extra stuff at Hydrant to maximize full tap and then pump it “Big Water” nearly 700 MORE GPM on this one
6. NO NEED FOR a FOUR-WAY/Hydra-assist. “Just Hook Engine Directly to Hydrant”
If you don’t agree that’s ok, just move on.
Video is narrated.
Plesse get two other Firefighters to follow us via email notification. Just show them that all they need to do is put email in at bottom of our homepage and they will get emails each time we post. We will start posting more podvast and other free training. Followers will also get discount notifications and other free training opportunities. Thanks for your help. Below is image from bottom of homepage.
No SHIPPING COST!
Pick Up at HROC
Put code in when checkimg Out!