Registration is OPEN!
Three Day Engine & Truck School May 10-12, 2016 on Pensacola Beach. Will run simultaneously with the Command Officer Boot Camp. JJ Cassetta, Mike Ciampo, Ray McCormack, Steve Robertson, Andrew Brassard, and a few others will pack three days with everything Engine & Truck. Serious Hands on training with live scenarios. You will not want to miss this intense training. Registration will be limited to 36 Students. Spots will go FAST… Registration is OPEN! $285 for a short period
Registration is OPEN!
Three Day Engine & Truck School May 10-12, 2016 on Pensacola Beach. Will run simultaneously with the Command Officer Boot Camp. JJ Cassetta, Mike Ciampo, Ray McCormack, Steve Robertson, Andrew Brassard, Curt Isakson, Shannon Stone, Mike Lombardo and a few others will pack three days with everything Engine & Truck. Serious Hands on training with live scenarios. You will not want to miss this intense training. Registration will be limited to 36 Students. Spots will go FAST… Registration is OPEN! $285 for a short period
- You will need FULL BUNKER gear if you plan on doing hands on training.
- The Command Track does not require gear or if you just want to be a spectator
- The FREE airport shuttle will start at 0900 Monday morning. It will be three 15 passenger vans making round trips to and from the Hilton. “You must comment below on your arrival time and number in your party”
- There will be a check in/information table staffed on the first floor of Hilton in the Oleander Room.
- Nozzle Forward is First Come, First Serve. There will be a sign in list for the Nozzle Forward Program and will be in the Oleander Room starting at 0900 Monday.
- All Attendees will fill out check in sheet and prioritize their class selection in a 1st pick, 2nd pick format. If you do not get your first pick, you should get your 2nd pick.
- The RED wristbands with It’s Worth The Risk will be available in the Oleander room starting Monday at 0900. The wristbands will get you 20% off the entire check at most beach establishments. We will have a list and post it on Monday.
- We have a limited number of HROC T-shirts and these too will be available starting at 0900 Monday morning.
- For the latest information and discounts on future conferences, like COBC 2016 and HROC 2016. SIGN UP TO FOLLOW this site. Go to the bottom of page and click follow. Give email and then confirm once you get the first email. Check your JUNK BOX
- We will post food and drink discounts throughout the conference on Facebook at CF Tactics. Make sure you click to follow us on Facebook just like the website.
- We will have FREE BEER and Live Music Monday afternoon behind the Hilton “Gulf Side”. There will also be a Monday Night Football Party at Casino Bar & Grille. Free Beer and 20% off all Food and Drinks.
- Please tip bartenders and wait staff. The establishments are inviting us with OPEN ARMS and giving GREAT food and drink specials. Unlike any other fire conference. The Hilton allows us to Hook UP & Go Up!! They allow us to FLOW Water off the TOP FLOORS. Please leave a couple of dollars each morning for HOUSEKEEPING. It goes along ways and makes for a better experience.
- Comment below with any questions you may have.
- Don’t Forget to checkout the 20 page brochure. Link under Picture at top of this page. Safe Travels!
Get Plenty of Firefighters to the scene and don’t be in a Rush to Release them. If All Hands are working, who do you have in reserve. Companies can respond to the What If call from the call that is actually happening. Building Collapse at Fires is real and you better have plenty of Firefighters to step in and DIG. The Fire Service needs to invite more to the PARTY. There’s only so many parties and most real firefighters would like to attend. It’s actually making your organization stronger every time they attend an event. So don’t be scared to call early, often, and keep them until LAST CALL!!
850 F I R E M A N
Check out the use of 2 inch hose with a commercial and or high flow application. The advantages by far exceed the disadvantages of it’s use. This is Part1 of 2. In Part 2 we will discuss the technical operational components of the use of 2 inch hose in various applications. Check it! -8 5 0
Check it out!
We need you to comment here with your arrival time, how many, & where your arriving from for a ride on the FREE HROC SHUTTLE.